House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MusicIsMySoul [;

August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) Empty
PostSubject: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:03 pm

This RP is based off of a story I am currently reading. I thought it would make an amazing RP. So here's the character and their bios.

August Tylers is the mute girl at school. The freak. The outcast. Sure, she has a few friends, but that doesn't stop the jocks from picking on her. What better target than a one that can't speak? Well, she can, but doesn't. She uses sign language. August doesn't smile, doesn't laugh, and doesn't speak. She doesn't want to be this way, but she's terrified of what might happen if she's not.

Cody Michaels is the new boy at school. He's a jerk. An ass hole. Yet people seem to be attracted to him. Why? Maybe it's his good looks and flashy personality. Maybe it's the way he writes people off. Either way, he's the new and interesting thing at Steinford High. Cory doesn't let people in easily. He's loud and sometimes obnoxious, and worst of all. He hates quiet people. But when he meets August, the flame can't help but be ignited. He even understands sign language, but won't tell anyone how.

Effy Johnson: Really down to earth. Funny. Relaxed, chilled, cool. Rarely hyper but really fun to be around. Really protective of August, loves her and respects her wishes of silence. Knows sign language.

Andrew Seidel: Loves sex, sex, sex and more sex. Pretty much a man whore, but loyal when he's off the market. He's "super cool" and insanely sportive. Loves fooling around and pissing off the teachers. Becomes friends with Cody as soon as he gets into the school. And used to be friends with August and Effy until something happened that none of them liked to speak about. Knows sign language.

Needed:
Cody and Effy

My Characters:
Name: August Tylers
Pic:

August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) August10
August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) August11

Name: Andrew Seidel
Pic:

August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) Andrew10
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 am

Can I join as Cody?
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:42 am

Can I be Effy?
Back to top Go down
MusicIsMySoul [;

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes and yes [x
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Name:Cody Michaels

Pic:Okay no pic sorry: Shaggy black haior,bright hazel eyes.

Last edited by MissBeautiful on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MusicIsMySoul [;

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Fix the picture please?
On my screen it comes up as a big x
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Kay sorry!!
Back to top Go down
MusicIsMySoul [;

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Now all we need is Savvy to post her character sheet xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))   August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August, smile. (( Open. Two Characters Needed. ))
Page 1 of 1