House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuggerpuppy1

house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) Empty
PostSubject: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 pm

House of night in wichester ...how cool

name:Star Knight
former:3rd
bio:star is new in winchester ,she moved there a couple weeks ago but her perfect life didn't last,star got in a car accedent and got marked.little did she now her mom a goddess of night aka nyx is her mom

crush:jacob black
looks:ashley tidale (now)

name:lily James

former:3rd
bio:Lily was a head cheer leader she had a terribly accedent and when the docters said she wouldn't make it Nyx marked her.

Crush:Kyle light

looks:like emily osment

Last edited by Tuggerpuppy1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

name;Jacob black

Former:4th
Bio:Jacob is one of the of the schools heartthrobe next to kyle light.jacob was marked after he was abbandoned by his family he was marked by nyx.

Crush:Star Knight

looks:like Taylor lautner

Name:Kyle Light
Former:4th
bio:kyle is a school heart throbe , he played qauter back in his old school.he was beat to death and left for death but instead got saved by Nyx when he marked him.
Crush:lily james

looks:like zac efron
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

i walked in the school it smelt of body oder i looked across the hall i cute guy was looking at me because he probly knew i was fom the perfect place called the suburbs i missed my friends my bf but a new school ment new me new lfe after my mom nyx marked me it was all down hill i ended up eating lunch on the bathroom floor like every new person i thought i would be cute enough to sit with at least a table

lily

i saw the new girl cheacking out my boyfriend today i thought to my sself could she be better then me of cours not after all i am the cheer captin for now i picked up the phone and called jacob he didn't answwer i snaped it closed and screemed then i saw him...
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 pm

i smiled and winked at the new girl but my smile vanished as I saw lily,'hey."

I walked in and went to my locker leaning up against it i saw Liliy i sighed,man she's beautiful,I thought.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 pm

i saw my baeutiful booyfriend wink WINK at the new girle no wonder he isn't answering my calls i hate her i thought to my self i just HATE her but what iam saying kyle is just so avalible but jac is mine so she better back off so i went up and just gave him huge kiss

i saw a guy wink at me when i went to my locker he was acrosse from me i blushed and waved cutely but the some girl up and kissed him i think i heard my heart stop omg i didn't know so when she left i went up to him and said hi i am star um um it felt like i died right ther
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I kissed her back then she left,"hey I'm jacob or Jake,"I smiled at her,"nice to meet you."

I frowned as Lily kissed Jake ,I slammed my locker.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

hey kyle whats up well anyway goto go bye

hi jake um i looked at his lips then back at his face ohh the bell rang bye thank godness i was going to screem soon who i took a big breath and ther he was sitting in the seat next to mine of course i had to put by the one person who actully talked to me see what i mean by my life is hitting rock bottom hopefully he didn't dsee me look at his lips so lucisous
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 pm

'ugh,'i ruffled my hair as I went to class,Lily never let's me talk.it was frustrating!!!I sat in the bacvk as every girl looked at me.
I smiled as she sat down,'hi again."
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 pm

i took out my phone called kyle hi....

hi i said i know u have a gf and all but do u like me the teacher walked ini looked straight then remebered that we still had spare time apparently mr.vodo is very slow
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 pm

i flipped my phone open,"what's up?"

I smiled,'yeah well...I'm ending t with her today.'I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 pm

nm u but i hate HATE the new girl she stealing jake wha meet me at the cofee shop in 10

soo u ending it now cause 3 2 1 school is over
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 pm

i drove to the cofee shop and parked my car,getting out i walked in.
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

I smiled at Star before going to my locker,i saw lily there,"hey we need to talk,like now."

I sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

"yeah jake?"

i saw jake start to talk to lilly
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

"i don't love ya no more ,"i said as i eyed star.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

i blew jake a kiss not even rembering that lilly was there

i said "fine" and then saw her blow jake a kiss it was over i ran to the bathroom so nobody sw me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 pm

i watched her go and shook my head I went over to Star,"hey,'I smiled at her,'you wanna hang out?"

I texted Lily,'Lily babe where are you?' i sent it to her.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 pm

hi kyle i am on my way (tear)

sure i said to jake so how dose this usally go u hang out with the girl and then u date the girl so let me make it easy do u want to go out
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I chuckled,'cute,and maybe let's see how this date goes."i smiled as i took her hand.

'Okay,'I sent'hurry i wanna see your pretty face again.'
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 pm

i have i preety face

i graded his hand back and smiled "so wher we going" i said as i kissed his cheack as if we had been together for ever then i said "do u mind if i kiss u?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 am

"umm.we are going to the movies and nope,kiss me anytime,"i smiled.

'Yeah now come on,'I sent.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 am

"ok" i said so i went and kissed him his soft lips on mine i was in love

i am here i jumped out of the my car and ran and gavekyle the biggest hug ever
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

I kissed her lips softly.

I hugged her,'what's up lily?'i asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 am

we keppet kissing it felt like forever until we stoped

hi i need u right now cause am now singal Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Vampiregurl

Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

'why what happend to jake?"i asked.

i pulled away breathing hard,'wow.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next