House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 pm

"Nope.." I shook my head. "My parents fight.. And yell a lot.. Especially when I was a kid.. So I've never gotten much sleep.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm

"Well that suck. You need a day of quiet." I said.

((I think you have the wrong person))
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm

"Eh.. " I shrugged.

(( No. I'm right."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 pm

I chuckled and looked at her, Beautiful. I accidentally said outloud.

((Are you sure))
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm

I blushed. "Wh-What?"

((Mhm.))
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

"Um... I said beautiful."

((I still don't believe you))
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm

"Why?"

((Sigh. o.o ))
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm

"Because you are."

((hehe))
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:47 pm

I blushed and shook my head.

((Grawr.))
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:21 pm

I took her hand in mine "Yes."

((I win))
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

I shook my head even more. "N-Noo.."

((For now..))
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"take it from someone who watches you everymorning." I said and then regretted telling her that. She was probably thinking me a stalker or something. I just screwed this up
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm

I blushed bright red. "U-Uhh.."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:51 pm

"I'm sorry. Um.. I'm not stalking you or nothing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm

"O-Oh! Y-You mean l-like in the mornings?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

"I'n the mornings, the afternoon." I said "Whenever I get a chance to look at you."
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

I blushed. "I-I do the same thing.."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I smiled 'Really?" I asked "Your not just saying that are you?"
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 pm

"R-Really.." I fiddled with the ends of my jacket sleeves, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I took her chin in my fingers and made her look at me.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 pm

I blushed and looked up at him with my caramel brown eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

I kissed her cheek. "Will you go out with me on friday?"
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 pm

(If I type in third person, its cause its how I RP now.)

Her cheeks were rosey red. There stood the boy she's loved ever since her an her family moved here, and he was asking her out. "S-Sure.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:12 pm

((Its chill. I do it on occasion If you want we can change these to third person))

I smiled at her. I wanted to jump up and dance. But I thought that would inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:14 pm

((Eh, You don't have to. I'll try and RP first.))

I giggled. "You're eyes, they are dancing." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next