House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Caristiona

Caristiona

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

"Because they are happy they get to look at how beautiful you are."
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

I blushed and quickly looked away to hide the red on my face. "Th-Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

I smiled and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm

I peeked over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 pm

I laughed and said "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:41 am

I giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:06 am

I pulled her off the swing and pulled her to me. "Come with me to a dinner my parents are throwing. "
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 am

I blushed a light pink. "A-Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:19 pm

I smiled, "Do you have a black dress at your house?"
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 am

I blushed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am

I smiled "Lets go get it."
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 am

I smiled with a gentle blush and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 am

I smiled and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

We approached my home and I opened the door, my parents not home. I walked to my room and moved a slutty dress that my mom wanted me to wear. She was so weird.. I found the right dress and went in the bathroom, putting it on.

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 Littleblackdress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4