House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] Empty
PostSubject: Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]   Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Killa accidentally transfered, to a all guys school.. With dorms and everything. They knew she is the first girl to transfer.. And the first human. All the guys have there eyes on her, but one specifically. The perverted, seductive, Incubus-like man, named Vlad. He is the king of Vampires. There is also a boy named Sebastian, who is a demon, sent to watch out for poor old Killa. Killa has one eye covered due to the mark she has with Sebastian. She keeps Sebastian secret though..

--I need Vlad. And this is more matured due to the way Vlad acts towards Killa. He acts very sexually to her.--

Name: Killa Kanade
Bio: She signed a contract with a boy named Sebastian. She has a marking over one eye, so she covers it.
Pic:
Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] E20979d4bdda26bab4681c13eccfaeebb0837d61

Yes, that is the uniform.

Name: Sebastian
Bio: Killa's gaurdian.
Pic:
Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] SebastianMichaelis
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]   Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Can I play Vlad?
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]   Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 am

Sure!!
Back to top Go down
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]   Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 am

Thank you lovely.

Name Vlad
Age Unknnown
Bio When he said Kila he really liked her. She was going to be his one way or another.
Looks
Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] The_Incubi__Dezaia_by_dream_whizper
Back to top Go down
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]   Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 am

I walked around the school, alone, I didn't need to anyone besides Sebastian who was lurking in the darkness. I ran into a man(Vlad). I growled. "Watch it kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]   Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Of A Girl. [1x1][More Matured]
Page 1 of 1